Forum du Clan ANBU sur Ninja-Mx Index du Forum
Forum du Clan ANBU sur Ninja-Mx Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

their seven draft picks under

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du Clan ANBU sur Ninja-Mx Index du Forum -> 1 :: General Forum :: -> La Grande Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zhangzk

Date de naissance: 15/11/1985
Point(s): 44
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Oct - 04:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: their seven draft picks under Répondre en citant

The Jacksonville Jaguars have signed rookie receiver DJ Chark to a four-year contract worth about $4.5 million. A second-round draft pick from LSU Womens Paul Byron Jersey , Chark was slotted to get a $1.3 million signing bonus. He was the 61st overall selection.
The 6-foot-4 Chark caught 66 passes for 1,351 yards and six touchdowns in four years with the Tigers. He had a career-high 40 receptions for 874 yards as the team’s top target in 2017.
The speedy Chark also ranked second in the Southeastern Conference by averaging 10.6 yards a punt return. He finished his college career with 1 Patrice Bergeron Jersey ,817 all-purpose yards.
Chark says ”to finally put your name on that piece of paper to solidify that you are indeed a player here is a surreal moment. I can’t even put it in words right now.”
The Jaguars have six of their seven draft picks under contract. Only first-round defensive lineman Taven Bryan remains unsigned.

Panthers linebacker Thomas Davis backed away from plans to retire after the 2018 season this spring and said in June that he is “very open to the possibility” of playing another year in 2019.
As it turns out, Davis is wide open to the possibility and he’d like to continue as a member of the Panthers. Davis said on Monday that he will be back in 2019 “if the team is willing to have me back.” Davis went on to explain that the four-game suspension he’ll serve to start the year is a major factor in his decision.
“I look at the way things transpired this offseason and think back to Reilly Smith Jersey , really, my legacy and the things that I’ve been able to do as a football player Cody Eakin Jersey ,” Davis said, via the team’s website. “I don’t want to leave on a sour note. You never want to walk away from the game knowing that you served a four-game suspension. That’s my mindset right now.”
Davis is not under contract for the 2019 season Patric Hornqvist Jersey , but his long history with the organization likely means that a healthy and effective 2018 season would probably pave the way for at least one more year in a Panthers uniform.
Womens Arizona Cardinals Jerseys

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Oct - 04:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du Clan ANBU sur Ninja-Mx Index du Forum -> 1 :: General Forum :: -> La Grande Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange