Forum du Clan ANBU sur Ninja-Mx Index du Forum
Forum du Clan ANBU sur Ninja-Mx Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

is the lure of the NFL that he

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du Clan ANBU sur Ninja-Mx Index du Forum -> 1 :: General Forum :: -> La Grande Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zhangzk

Date de naissance: 15/11/1985
Point(s): 44
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Oct - 07:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: is the lure of the NFL that he Répondre en citant

LeGarrette Blount is accustomed to sharing the backfield. So Jakob Silfverberg Jersey , if the Lions have a rotation with Blount, Kerryon Johnson, Theo Riddick and/or Ameer Abdullah, the veteran running back will fit right in.
“I came here with the intent to help out in every manner that I can,” Blount said, via Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press. “Whatever that may be, that鈥檚 coach [Matt] Patricia鈥檚 call. I just came out here to make sure that my presence [is felt], and take advantage of everything that I could possibly take advantage of while I鈥檓 out here.”
Blount led the Patriots with 299 carries in 2016 Devan Dubnyk Jersey , but he started only eight games. Dion Lewis and James White also got starts and carries. In 2017 in Philadelphia, Blount shared the backfield with Corey Clement and then Jay Ajayi when the Eagles traded for him October 31.
The Lions signed Blount in free agency and then drafted Johnson in the second round as they seek to improve the league’s worst running game. Riddick and Abdullah were Detroit’s top-two rushers last season.
鈥淚t鈥檚 kind of hard to judge those guys right now,鈥?Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford said. 鈥淲e don鈥檛 have pads on, nobody鈥檚 really trying to tackle them. Those guys make their money on missed tackles and running. But [Blount is] obviously a big dude. Big, physical guy, obviously has played in some big-time games for some successful teams, so it鈥檚 nice to have him in that room, I think Youth Dion Phaneuf Jersey , and have some of our younger guys kind of pick his brain and just see what he鈥檚 all about.鈥?/p>
Shea McClellin has suffered five documented concussions, and he’s at peace with the fact he might never play again.
But such is the lure of the NFL that he won’t completely close the door.
McClellin told Mike Reiss of ESPN.com that he’s content with coaching high school football in Idaho, but is still willing to listen to offers.
“I’m still staying ready, still working out,” he said. “I’ve learned to never say never, there’s always a chance that I could still play again, but for now all my focus is on coaching high school.”
McClellin, 28 William Karlsson Jersey , spent last year on injured reserve. He attempted to come back during a two-week window of practice, but said the lingering effects of the concussion returned.
“It’s difficult whenever you get an injury that holds you out, when you kind of feel like you’re good and then find out you’re not. It’s always tough,” he said. “I think it was just over time, it wasn’t just one thing. I’ve had five documented concussions, and probably more than that which aren’t documented. It was just residual effects that I couldn’t overcome, which is unfortunate. But sometimes that’s the way it plays out and you just have to deal with it. . . .
“I was feeling good, but unfortunately had more residual effects from concussions. It’s something they can’t clear you for. That’s the way it is nowadays Josh Bailey Jersey , they’re tough on concussion things. It’s difficult, but I got through it. One thing I’d say, they handled it like they should have. I’m not upset with them, they’re not upset with me, it’s just the way it is. They handled it perfectly.”
The former Bears first-rounder spent his last two seasons with the Patriots, helping them to a Super Bowl win two years ago. The Patriots released him in March with a year left on his contract.
New York Giants Elite Jerseys

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Oct - 07:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du Clan ANBU sur Ninja-Mx Index du Forum -> 1 :: General Forum :: -> La Grande Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange