Forum du Clan ANBU sur Ninja-Mx Index du Forum
Forum du Clan ANBU sur Ninja-Mx Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

also work the Final Four

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du Clan ANBU sur Ninja-Mx Index du Forum -> 1 :: General Forum :: -> La Grande Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zhangzk

Date de naissance: 15/11/1985
Point(s): 44
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Oct - 04:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: also work the Final Four Répondre en citant

When the NFL announced Gene Steratore’s retirement as a referee last week Kenny Young Jersey , there was a report that Steratore would join CBS as a rules analyst for the 2018 season.
That became official on Tuesday and Steratore’s job with the network will extend beyond the NFL. Steratore also spent the last 20 years as a college basketball referee, primarily in the Big Ten, and the network announced that he will also be a rules analyst for their coverage of those games.
“I’m excited to join CBS Sports and start the next chapter in my career,” Steratore said in a statement. “Officiating runs in my family. It started with my father, who refereed college football and basketball for more than three decades. I wanted to follow in his footsteps and began officiating when I was 19-years-old. I’ve had an amazing run http://www.officialoilers.com/authentic-adidas-connor-mcdavid-jersey , capped off by working the Super Bowl, but it’s time to hang up my whistle for a new challenge. This is an incredible opportunity to continue working on the two sports I love — NFL football and college basketball — and help viewers gain a better understanding of the rules of the game and how they are applied.”
Steratore will work from New York City during the NFL regular season outside of Thanksgiving, when he will be in the broadcast booth. That will also be the case in the playoffs and for Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta in February. With CBS owning the rights to the Division I men’s basketball tournament, Steratore will also work the Final Four in his first year in his new job.
Browns receiver Jarvis Landry sounds happy to be out of Miami, and to be catching passes from a quarterback other than Ryan Tannehill.
Landry Youth Armani Watts Jersey , who previously said the Browns’ quarterback situation is a lot better than what he had with the Dolphins, told NFL Network today that he hasn’t spoken with Tannehill since leaving Miami for Cleveland, and he didn’t sound too broken up not to hear from him.
“I have not heard from Ryan Tannehill,” Landry said. “I’m not surprised. We didn’t really have a good relationship anyway, so I’m not surprised.”
Landry didn’t sound particularly interested in discussing Tannehill Alex Collins Jersey , and did sound optimistic about playing in a situation that he thinks is better.
“I wasn’t trying to look back in the rearview mirror,” Landry said. “I’m focused on here and where we’re taking it here. I wasn’t trying to take a shot at him. I understand how hard every guy in the NFL works, especially at the position, especially at the quarterback position. But at the same time too, I give credit where credit’s due.”
It’s not often that a player can join an 0-16 team and say with a straight face that he thinks he’s in a better place Kris Letang Jersey , but Landry quite clearly wasn’t thrilled with the situation in Miami, and is happy to be in Cleveland.
Cheap Chicago Bears Jerseys

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Oct - 04:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du Clan ANBU sur Ninja-Mx Index du Forum -> 1 :: General Forum :: -> La Grande Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange