Forum du Clan ANBU sur Ninja-Mx Index du Forum
Forum du Clan ANBU sur Ninja-Mx Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

determined that inadvertent

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du Clan ANBU sur Ninja-Mx Index du Forum -> 1 :: General Forum :: -> La Grande Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zhangzk

Date de naissance: 15/11/1985
Point(s): 44
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Oct - 04:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: determined that inadvertent Répondre en citant

The NFL Competition Committee has recommended not making any changes to the helmet rule approved by owners in the offseason Womens T. J. Watt Jersey , which means instant replay use for officials will not be instituted for such calls. After members of the powerful committee held a conference call Wednesday, football operations chief Troy Vincent noted there would be no alterations. Vincent said the feedback after two weeks of preseason games was reviewed and "the committee resolved that there will be no changes ... "
"The committee also determined that inadvertent or incidental contact with the helmet and/or facemask is not a foul," Vincent said.
Vincent added that as players, coaches and officials adjust to the rule, the league will provide more feedback and examples of incorrect calls.
Players on both sides of the ball have expressed confusion about the rule that prohibits lowering the helmet to make contact anywhere on an opponent Youth Markus Wheaton Jersey , and also are concerned that officials can't be consistent whistling such penalties.
Chris Long is many things. Troll is now one of them.
The Eagles defensive lineman recently had some fun on Twitter, with a stream of messages pretending to criticize and demean hockey. In multiple tweets, he acknowledged that plenty of hockey fans may not get the joke.
Long elaborated on the situation on Tuesday in the Eagles’ locker room.
“It actually was too many. I’m like, cringing now,” Long said regarding the extent to which his gag worked on hockey fans Authentic Kerryon Johnson Jersey , via Tim McManus of ESPN.com.
“The problem is, I’m going to be like walking through Canada at some point and just get jumped,” Long said. “And I’m going to be laying on the ground and I’m going to be like, ‘It was a joke.'”
Here’s one of Long’s jokes, which should have been obvious: “I see some ppl saying ‘turn on the Stanley Cup.’ Guys take too many breaks in hockey. Shift changes constantly. For instance Falcons Game Jerseys , last night, Lebron played the entire game. I鈥檇 rather watch the grinders.”
Even though anyone with any sense should have known that Long was joking, Long needs to realize that Twitter is populated with thousands, maybe tens of thousands, maybe tens of millions Christopher Tanev Jersey , who don’t have sense.
Which means that maybe Long should have simply relegated his jokes to a burner account.
Youth Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Oct - 04:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du Clan ANBU sur Ninja-Mx Index du Forum -> 1 :: General Forum :: -> La Grande Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange